Saturday, May 31, 2008

More Photos

With Hope (Continued)

And never have I known
Anything so hard to understand


And never have I questioned more
The wisdom of God's plan





But through the cloud of tears
I see the Father's smile and say well done

And I imagine you
Where you wanted most to be
Seeing all your dreams come true
'Cause now you're home
And now you're free, and . . .



We have this hope as an anchor
'Cause we believe that everything
God promised us is true, so ...

We wait with hope
And we ache with hope
We hold on with hope
We let go with hope

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos! I can definitely see Amy in Jane's young face. I know that usually teens don't want to hear that they look like their mom, but I think Amy can be proud that she is carrying the legacy of such a beautiful women in her. Thank you for sharing so explicitly about your experience. We are praying for you all continually!
Anna Cropp