Tuesday, March 13, 2007

March 13

During this second week, and off week, of treatment I feel ALMOST normal, both psychologically and physically. I've been able to go in to work a few hours in the last couple of days, and it's good to be amongst my co-workers and friends, surrounded with 'business as usual' hubbub. I'm still feeling the tingly stuff in my fingers, but very slight, and I do have to watch what I'm putting in my stomach. I have discovered that I cannot eat anything remotely spicy right now, bothering both my mouth and my stomach... but it's a good week so far and I will log these days in my memory to remember during next week!

Next (2nd) treatment is Monday the 19th. They'll check my white count beforehand to make sure it's good. I've had a fair amount of energy, so I'm thinking thus far, it's probably OK.

By the way, if you'd like to reply apart from this blogsite, feel free to email me at jaeaston@comcast.net.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane -
Every day I take time to bring my day and concerns to the Lord - I am so glad I could bring YOU before Him Today. I look for Him to reveal Himself to you in a special way.

Sincerely
Pastor John Breitmeier
South Albany Community Church